The Tavern

Posted on August 31, 2015

The Tavern, under the supervision of the Department of Home Economics, opened in November of 1935, as a place where students could take their dates and get refreshments.  Located in the basement of the Dining Hall, it was used as a lunch bar serving sandwiches and soups. The Tavern was open every week night, Saturday night, Sunday afternoon, and Sunday night.

Share This