Infirmary (College Avenue)

Posted on September 04, 2015

The Infirmary (left) and the Students' Building (right), 1910
The Infirmary (left) and the Students’ Building (right), 1910

This building, the first separate structure to house the School infirmary, was built in 1895. It was located next to the Wooden/Midway/Guilford Dormitory on College Avenue and was used as an infirmary until 1912 when a larger infirmary was built on campus. After 1912, this building was used for music studios, practice rooms and offices and was called “Little Guilford.” Little Guilford was razed in 1947.

Share This