This building, designed by Northrup & O’Brien of Winston-Salem, North Carolina, opened in 1953. On February 22, 1954, the building was named in honor of Dr. Anna M. Gove, campus physician from 1893 to 1937. From 1954 to 1970, the building was called the Gove Infirmary. The name changed to Gove Student Health Center in September of 1970. It was renovated and enlarged in 2006.